I make First Line Managers more successful.
I mmake First Line Managers more successful.
I make First Line Managers more successful.I make First Line Managers
Hello, my name is Felix Müller!
I’m 57 years old, happily married for over 30 years and the proud father of two grown-up children. And I make first line managers more successful.
Like Sonja, who doesn’t like having difficult conversations. Or Peter, who can’t let go of work even after work and at weekends. Or Thomas, who simply has far too much to do.
I help these first line managers to gain new insights into themselves through a customized mix of online workshops and online coaching. Step by step, they change their perspective and behavior and become more successful as first line managers.
I am familiar with many of the issues that Sonja, Peter, Thomas and many other first line managers face from my 25 years of leadership experience and my numerous coaching sessions with first line managers from companies of all sizes and from a wide range of industries.
I am happy to explain what first line managers can expect when working with me. Preferably during an online coffee break – half an hour. Free of charge. And, of course, without obligation.
Book your online coffee break now at calendly.com/felix-mueller-coaching – I look forward to our conversation!
Quick facts about me
- Business degree (lic.oec.HSG) from the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
- 25 years of international leadership experience
- MSc in Coaching & Behavioural Change from Henley Business School at the University of Reading, UK
- Certified as Associate Certified Coach (ACC) by the International Coaching Federation, the world’s largest coaching association.
- 11 years’ experience coaching online in English, French, Swiss German and German with clients from organisations like Bain, Deutsche Börse, Hamburger Energiewerke, Hilti, KTM, KUKA, On Running, Siemens, Swisslog, ThyssenKrupp, Valeo und Viessmann.
Learn more about me on LinkedIn: